Salt Lake City's Trusted Porsche Dealership Alternative Since 1996.
Our goal at Alex's Autohaus is to satisfy the customer with the repairs and services performed on their Porsche. We will make every customer happy so that they enjoy bringing their Porsche to Alex's Autohaus, Inc. and to refer us to friends and relatives. We will give the best performance to our customer while we grow and expand.
We guarantee our Porsche repairs in parts and labor for 36 months or 36,000 miles. (Electronic and used parts excluded.)
- AAA Discount - Show your card and receive you AAA discount
- Safe Indoor Parking - No worries your car is in good hands and insured
- Loaner Car - Should you be in a bind without a vehicle we can help with a loaner car
- Shuttle Service - Need to drop your car off and go to work? We are happy to shuttle you
Our Services & Expertise:
- State-Of-The-Art Diagnostic Equipment
- ASE/German Master Techs
- Programming (flashing) and Software updates for almost all automotive computers
- Electrical, Electronic And Computer Repairs
- Hybrid Repair and Service
- Complete Diesel Service and Repair, DIESEL HORSEPOWER TUNING
- Complete Automotive Pre-Purchase Checks
- Manufacturer Maintenance Schedules
- Safety Inspection And Emissions Certified
- On the spot renewal
- AAA Certified Shop - Show Your Card Discount Program
- Member Of The Better Business Bureau
Did you ever think about how much experience and knowledge the technician has who is working on your car?
No business like the Automotive repair business is based on experience and continuous education. I have been in the Automotive repair business for over 30 years now and I feel like a car myself sometimes. I see young people come into this profession who do not know carburetors and ignition points anymore and rather forget the basics to hunt down computer problems that are not there. Let's face it: a car still has a combustion engine that works the same way it did when it was invented by Gottfried Daimler. Yes, the materials and designs improved and of course everything is computer controlled. That is why experience is a very important factor in repairing and servicing cars. There is plenty of people out there who open a business with little or no experience and think they are experts. I earned my experience and pass it on every day to my technicians who will one day have the same experience I do, but by then I will be not around anymore.
Click Here to read client reviews.