TRUE Automotive – Created from the best of Markert Motor Works
Even before its official inception as a business, TRUE Automotive has had a vision to redefine the car repair industry for the better with a more modern, relationship based, business model. This model is aimed at helping not just our customers, but all of the people in our communities, make more informed decisions about servicing their vehicles. We felt TRUE was the best name for us, because it embodies what we are working to establish in the industry; the unequivocal truth. This vision ultimately helps provide more transparency, more accuracy and honesty for auto repair, service and preventative maintenance in the communities we serve.
Our entire team at all of the TRUE Automotive locations never want you to feel like just another number or transaction. At any TRUE location, we genuinely strive for relationships with excellent communication. Since our official opening in 2011, TRUE Automotive has helped literally thousands of families and individuals with their automotive repair and maintenance needs, for BMW, Mercedes, Audi & VW, Porsche, Mini and Rover. It is our goal to make getting your vehicle repaired or serviced as easy as possible. That is our commitment to our community and the people in it that we serve. We believe this is a simple approach and yet highly effective in going great business in the automotive repair industry.
We are especially different because of our 3 Year, 36,000-mile, warranty on both parts and labor. We know being without a vehicle is difficult, and that is why we built our fleet of courtesy loaner vehicles for your use during repairs or scheduled maintenance. We also offer complimentary full vehicle inspections that are done digitally so you can view them on your computer, tablet, or smart phone. These inspections are done to give you a full overlook on the current condition of your car. Therr is no pressure to buy anything at all, it is simply TRUE information. We do these things to show our dedication to our work as well as offer full transparency in order to build a lasting and trusting relationship. Once you are fully aware of the comprehensive health of your vehicle, we can together formulate a plan to get your car back in tip top shape, all the while meeting your budgetary constraints, as well as fitting into your long-term plans for the vehicle.
Regular routine service at TRUE include Inspection I and Inspection II services. These Inspections are to be done every 20,000 miles or every oil change. These services/inspections include all items such as fluids, belts, and filter along with an in-depth inspection that varies by year and model. TRUE Automotive’ mechanics are highly trained and have extensive experience in your vehicle maintenance and service needs.
- Oil Services – Liqui Moly/Motul 8100 Engine Oil + Genuine Filters
- A/C Services – Repair, Recharge, Diagnostics
- Various Fluid / Oil Flushes – Brakes, Coolant, Power Steering, Transmission, Transfer Cases, & Differentials
- Brake Service – Brake Pads, Rotors, & Sensors, Calipers, Guides & Pins, Hard & Soft Lines
- Engine work – Sensors, oil changes, rebuilds, repairs, Timing Belt/Water pump service, etc.
- Ignition System Overhauls – Spark Plugs, Direct Ignition Coil Packs, Distributor Cap, Rotor, Wires, Starters, Alternators, etc.
- Automatic Transmission Services – Fluid/filter exchange, Mechatronics seal/sleeve repairs, torque convertors, 3 year/36,000 mile rebuilt OE transmissions
- Manual Transmission – Overhaul / Comprehensive Clutch Replacements
- Cooling System Overhauls – Radiators, Expansion Tanks, Water Pumps, Thermostats, Hoses, Misc Coolant Pipes, Heater Cores, Sensors, Seals, Gaskets & O-rings
- Various Engine Gaskets Replacement – Valve Cover Gaskets, Oil Filter Housing Gaskets, Oil Pan Gaskets, Rear Main Seal, Misc O-rings/sensor seals
- Engine and Transmission Mounts
- Tires and Wheel Alignments – Tire sales, repairs, disposal, mounting & balancing, rotations, laser wheel alignments, and more.
- Suspension – Overhauls (Front and Rear) – Bushings and Ball joint Replacements — Control Arm Bushings, Control Arms, Tie-rod Assemblies, Steering Boxes, Sway Bar Components, Trailing Arm Bushings, Subframe Bushings, Shock, Strut & Spring Overhauls, and more
- Drive Belt / Accessory Belt Overhauls – Belts, Tensioners, Pullies
- Power Steering System Overhauls – Lines, Reservoirs, Pumps, Steering Racks
- Fuel System – Diagnostics and Repair, Fuel Pumps, Injectors, Carbon Cleaning
- ECU / DME – Repair and Replacement
- Window Regulators and Motors
- Subframe – Overhaul & Reinforcement
- General Service for Electric and Hybrid vehicles and equipment
Other services include:
- General Drivability and Running Diagnostics
- OBD1/2 Diagnostics and Code Scanning
- Pre-Purchase Inspections & Post Purchase Inspections
- Subframe and Chassis Reinforcement
- All Factory Scheduled Maintenance
- Head Gasket Replacement
- Cylinder Head Overhaul/Rebuilds
- Oil Changes
- Tire Sales, Installation, and Rotation
- Factory level laser wheel alignments, 2 and 4 wheel