At Decatur Garage owners John Bacon and wife Marianne Bacon team up to provide truly elite service with years of experience and expertise in an independent neighborhood shop.
Our customers' best interest comes first and foremost, and we strive to provide the honesty and trust that leads to repeat business and recommendations. Our goal is to offer honest pay for honest work, focusing on high quality, reliability, and approachability.
Decatur Garage provides a safe and clean environment in which to have your car serviced. We are by appointment only. Conveniently located 1 mile from the Avondale MARTA train station.
Specializing in Porsche Repair in Decatur, GA
Decatur Garage has been involved with Porsche racing for over 30 years and has brought this quick thinking and race minded mentality to the road car service and repair side of the shop. We are able to service and repair vintage and modern Porsche cars both air and liquid cooled. We have the tools and experience to help customers out with general service as well as complete modifications and engine and transmission builds. These cars are very specific in there needs and Decatur Garage knows the brand well and can support the desire of the owners as needed.
Decatur Garage Services
Vintage Road and Racing Car Services
We provide restoration and repair services on unique and rare European automobiles to include:
- Full vehicle restoration services
- Wiring harness replacement
- Suspension set up
- Brake upgrades
- Race and road engine rebuilds and upgrades
We can also facilitate machine work for unique and rare engine parts and high-end restoration quality rust repair, paint, and body work.
Modern Automobile Services
Decatur Garage has the tools and knowledge to service and repair modern automobiles, including:
- Standard preventative maintenance (oil changes, brake services, filter replacements, air conditioning service, timing belt service, shocks and struts, pre-trip inspections, etc.)
- Computer diagnostics (troubleshooting "Check Engine" lights)
- Major repair including engine and transmission rebuilds/replacements, clutch replacement, axle replacement